Through the use of a multidisciplinary, participatory and human rights based approach, STOP:
- Organizes and conducts rescue operations for the victims of human trafficking from different and highly exploitative situations;
- Provides survivors with appropriate and safe accommodation, trauma counselling services, medical assistance and legal aid;
- Assists in the repatriation and restoration processes of foreign and Indian citizens who have become victims of trafficking;
- Supports and encourages children of vulnerable communities and survivors of violence to engage in formal and/or non formal educational services as well as in professional and vocational training sessions;
- Creates women’s self-help groups to empower and assist the survivors in gaining access to employment opportunities;
- Advocates for the improvement of legal policies about issues related to its fields of activity.
- Advocates for a safe environment and educates the young and adults for a self-reliant society, making women more vigilant and to break the supply channel of human trafficking at the grass root level of vulnerable migrant majority areas.